Are you survey ready?
Ready to brush-up on all things survey related?
Watch our recent CE Spotlight to review survey readiness for foodservice and operations.
- Be prepared to show your CDM, CFPP credential (Or waiver/enrollment paperwork and timeline for completion) - click here to determine your eligibility
- Address infection control
- Gather survey materials for Food and Nutrition Services department (ie. Emergency water and food, Schedule of meal times, Current menu, Resident list with diet order)
- Have written staff competencies and skills checklists - check out this resource from ANFP
- Implement mock surveys
- Ensure comprehensive resident centered care plans include food and nutrition interventions
- Have a policy for food from outside sources
- Create Quality Assurance (QA) and Performance Improvement (PI) goals; be an active member of the QAPI Committee
- Participate in the interdisciplinary care team
- Be confident in your role (RDN or CDM) – review competencies and scope of practice